Starting September 9th, Kim Cofino will start a fully online COETAIL Cohort. We have had a lot of interest in this, our first ever September start, and space is limited to 25 participants. So it is important that if you sign up for this Cohort you are committed to seeing it through to the end.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Make sure you read the Program Details page. It is vital that you understand the COETAIL philosophy and are aware of the cost of the program.
- If you are going to take this program for credit, download and read through all the SUNY related materials found on the Program Details page.
- Check the Class Schedule page to start putting your own calendar together. You can also subscribe to the Google Calendar to the right.
- Payment for each course will need to be made before getting access to the materials for that course. Make sure you understand how payments work and the late payment or withdrawal fees.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Past students have told us that the courses take approximately 10 hours a week.
- You will be required to write 1 blog post per week, 5 comments on other blogs, and 1 final project each course.
- You can expect the learning curve in the first course to be very steep as we set up systems that will be used throughout the program.
- You can expect, like other COETAILers have stated, for this to be the best Professional Learning Journey you have ever embarked upon.
This Cohort is now Full and ready to begin on September 9th. If you missed this cohort no worries we have another one starting in February. Click here for details and registration.